Over the years the number of people who are diagnosed with skin cancer increases. This is due to the fact that the harmful UV rays of the sun are penetrating the ozone layer more effectively as an onset of climate change. UV rays are the number one contributing factor in the appearance of skin cancer in a lot of people. Prolonged exposure to the sun without the use of protective clothing or sun screen damages the skin and puts a person at risk for these types of cancers.
The Different Types of Skin Cancers
Here are the three most popular types of skin cancers:
- Basal cell carcinoma or BCC appears on parts of the body that are highly exposed to sunlight like your face, neck, shoulders and back. This is the most common type of non-melanoma cancer that may include symptoms like a scaly dry area that is pale and shiny.
- Squamous cell carcinoma or SCC is another non-melanoma cancer that appears in the same areas as the BCC and may include symptoms like a thickened red spot that is scaly a lump that is quickly growing and may look like a sore.
- Melanoma is considered the most dangerous skin cancer and may look like moles. Sometimes they really do come from moles so the usual color is either black or brown. This is caused by too much exposure to the sun’s UV rays including exposure to tanning beds. They are uneven moles that grow and changes over time.
Patients who are diagnosed with any type of skin cancer often are advised of the following procedures:
- Targeted Therapy
- Other treatments that may include curettage or cautery
- The most common procedure is surgery that often involves the removal of melanoma or skin grafting for non-melanoma cancers like SCC and BCC
Patients who are diagnosed with these skin cancers often look for other treatments and the skin cancer cream is often a very good choice for an alternative. These creams are non-invasive and they heal rather quickly without leaving a scar unlike in surgery. It doesn’t weaken the body like chemotherapy does which is why it is becoming a hit. You don’t have to worry about nausea and hair loss which are the common side effects of chemo. The skin cancer cream is normally from plant extracts eggplants commonly so they are non-toxic and are way more affordable than medical procedures.…